3 Awesome Campfire Games For Adults That You Should Try
One of the best parts of a camping trip is when the campfire is lit and everyone is ready to relax and have fun. Children can enjoy making s’mores, star gazing and exchanging scary stories around the campfire. But once they go to bed, it’s time for the adults to have their own fun! Between drinking beer or wine and exchanging stories, why not add a fun activity to make the night more enjoyable?
Here are some awesome campfire games for adults that you can try to play:
This is a fun game for when everyone is drinking around the campfire. The rule of the game is fairly simple:
- Start counting, going around the circle. The first person will say “1”, the next person will say “2”, and so on.
- Any number that has a 7 in it or is a multiple of 7 must clap instead of saying the number. It should go 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,6, clap, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, clap, 15, 16, clap, 18, 19, 20, clap and so on!
- Anyone who hesitates or misses to clap, takes a drink.
- To make the game more fun, reverse the direction each time a person claps!
This is a good game to play to get the night started! If you’re planning to just lounge around the campfire, this quick and easy game will do the trick. Here’s how to play:
- Decide what type of place you will be playing – it could be a country, a city, a town, etc.
- If for example, you chose to name countries, then someone should start by saying a random country, like Switzerland.
- The next person should name a country that starts with the last letter of the country stated. Since the last named country is Switzerland, the next person can say Denmark and so on.
- You can also choose other categories like animals, food or celebrities.
A simple and funny game, even kids can play it. If you’re in for a night of laughter and a little bit of physical activity, this is a great game to play. Here’s how to play:
- Players must form a circle. Choose someone to blindfold and to stand in the middle.
- The players will then start walking around the blindfolded person.
- The person in the middle will shout “stop”, point to a random person from the circle and name an animal
- The person pointed at will make sound of that animal
- The blindfolded person will then have to guess who made the animal sound. If he’s right, he’ll swap with that person and if he’s wrong, the game will keep going until he makes a correct guess.
These awesome campfire games for adults will make your camping trip even more memorable!